1. Give as much details possible: Full-time/Part-time, Working day/hours,
location and type private/government school.
2. Proper description of all the responsibilities of the position.
3. Preference male/female, age min./max, nationality/nationalities,
native English speaker/non-native English speaker.
4. Qualifications: university degree, TEFL certificate and
previous experience required etc.
5. Monthly/hourly salary Example: 30,000.00 Baht/400.00 Baht,
paid holidays Example: March, April and October off with full pay,
all national/school holidays off with pay etc.
This is just my personal guide for the many Thai employers/recruiters/managers
who need some help because they haven't a clue.