Rice Farming - A Financial Ticket to Nowhere!

Our Rice Culture - A Non-Profit Venture Every year around November our village in far north-eastern Thailand has its annual rice harvest. Unlike other parts of Thailand where they can have 2 and sometimes 3 harvests per year, our poor soils and w

It reaIly is so sad to see people work so hard just to receive a little in return. But this is a reason despite my own health problems, I personally believe in and support the ideas of volunteering/charities and when ever I can I will always do what ever I can to help make a difference. I love and respect people and organizations like Thai Silk Magic who have created this business to help their village and its people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids 1 Interactive Digital English Course

English-Attack! Thailand For Education